- Service: Performance Services
We are a “white glove” managed services provider that runs our clients’ systems and routine processes with high quality, efficiency, and a fanatical approach to service.
Not your average managed services
If high performance is the ultimate measure of a business, then why would an organization leave the responsibility for running its core IT systems and operations to burdened internal IT teams and commodity outsourcers?
At West Monroe Partners, we take a different view of managed services than most firms. We call it something different, too—performance services, reflecting the impact that strong, efficiently run and managed core systems can have on your organization’s performance and marketplace success.
The difference starts with our unique blend of technical, industry, and business expertise—making us an ideal partner for critical IT services that demand flawless execution and a continual focus on the future rather than simply fighting today’s fires.
Built on years of experience
Our distinctive performance services care built on years of experience helping clients—from middle market to large enterprises—run quality, efficient IT operations. You can expect:
- No bias or predisposition to using certain services or technologies— we simply recommend the best way to run your IT environment
- ITIL processes and best practices to ensure consistent delivery
- Continuous assessment of your environment and analysis of trends creating recommendations for improvement and an ongoing roadmap
- Proactive maintenance and scheduled upgrades
- Vendor management and follow-up
- Dedication and expertise of a 100+ person managed services operations team, with access to the resources of a full-service business and technology consulting practice
- An account management team that is your advocate and focused on KPIs and service delivery
- Tracking of KPIs and service level agreements to make sure we deliver the level of service your business needs and expects
- A team of people who are fanatical about providing great service
Many managed services providers are good fire fighters. Wouldn’t you rather have an IT environment that prevents fires from starting in the first place? That’s business in the right direction.