Identify the challenges
Today’s managers face a myriad of challenges: improving customer experience while overseeing a growing number of employees, reducing labor costs and turnover, implementing new technologies across a multi-generational workforce, and managing teams across many locations. Without the right focus, managers can put it all at risk. Ask yourself:
- Are your managers spending their time on activities that drive operational effectiveness and customer experience?
- How are they prioritizing tasks? Who are they interacting with and how?
- Are your management teams as effective as they could be? If not, what are the roadblocks preventing them from meeting expectations?
- Do you know how your management teams are performing against your expectations?
- Are manager expectations reasonable?
Understand, quantify, improve
Our Manager Effectiveness Blueprint helps you identify and realize improved performance in your operations through a quantitative and qualitative view of the current state of your management teams. First, we assess the current state of productivity by capturing data on key management activities through a combination of direct observation and manager interviews. That way, we can compare perceived impact of time spent on various areas (gathered from interviews) with measured impact (from first-hand observation). Then, we develop journey maps for management groups, identifying areas for improvement across operations. Once we’ve prioritized improvement areas, we equip your managers with performance tools and processes required to lead high-performing teams and reach peak performance.
Our uncommon blend of workforce optimization experts and customer experience professionals has a proven track record of delivering improvements that are both achievable and sustainable. Many of our clients have uncovered that their managers are spending more than 25% of their time on administrative tasks and over 12% of their time on tasks that could be delegated to lower level employees – valuable time that could be spent running more productive operations, driving sales, improving customer experience, and loyalty.
After implementing improvements identified from your manager effectiveness blueprint, you can achieve the following benefits:
- Reduce operating costs by up to 15%
- Improve customer experience by up to 5%
- Drive top line sales by up to 2%
Are you ready to take your management team to the next level?