Lean Solutions for Service
Eliminate waste. Improve performance. Achieve your bottom-line targets.
We use a value-stream approach to identify and implement solutions that help organizations exceed customer expectations and drive better performance.
Organizations rely on many processes to deliver products and services to their customers. But only 10 percent of total lead time is spent on tasks that truly add value. This means the other 90 percent of time is wasted on non-value-added activities. Is your organization experiencing:
  • Rising costs?
  • Frequent agent/case rework?
  • Long resolution time frames?
  • High customer call-back rates or low first-point-of-contact resolution rates?
  • An increase in customer complaints?

Speed counts, and “Lean” is the key
In order to remain competitive, organizations must continue to find ways to deliver better and faster service at a lower cost. In this environment, time can be the most powerful competitive advantage. Build operations that respond quickly to serve customers and preempt competitors, and your organization will grow profitability.

Lean continuous improvement is a comprehensive strategy and approach for improving business performance by focusing on the reduction of end-to-end lead time. In simple terms, it maximizes customer value by eliminating common forms of waste that cost businesses valuable time and money—including redundant processing, unnecessary approvals, multiple hand-offs, chasing down information, re-work, queue times and more.

Every organization has waste—the key is to find and eliminate it

We pair Lean principles with industry expertise to help you achieve service, quality and financial goals. Our approach emphasizes rapid identification of opportunities to improve performance, allowing you to begin testing changes within weeks. Our experienced team works with you to:

  • Assess the current environment using data analytics, client feedback and process observation.
  • Develop a future state vision to achieve measurable impact on efficiency, client satisfaction and financial performance.
  • Design and pilot countermeasures to close gaps, remove operational waste and empirically prove expected improvements.
  • Implement sustainable solutions for delivering client, operational and financial benefits.

Our consultants have deep industry experience and understand the challenges of your environment, your legacy IT systems, and your unique processes and operations—experience that enables us to help you eliminate waste in order to:

  • Remove unnecessary complexity
  • Increase customer and employee satisfaction
  • Consume resources more efficiently
  • Enable agility, growth and advantage

That’s business in the right direction.
West Monroe Insights
Code42
View More
Related Insights
Mike Hughes and Nick Kennedy present on "Going Beyond Change Readiness – The Importance of Change Management in Benefit Realization"
Date : May 21, 2017
Join West Monroe and other change management leaders at ACMP.
Join West Monroe as we present 12 sessions at the IISE Annual Conference and Expo
Date : May 20, 2017
Dan Anderson, Joel Brock, Nathan Crabel, Jared Dunlap, Brent Miller, Doug Rabeneck, Lacey Shearer and Jeremy Tancredi present on leading workforce optimization topics
Location:
Pittsburgh
ERP Readiness Assessment Paves the Way for Integrating Four Affiliates on a Common Platform
Date : May 16, 2017
The resulting roadmap outlines three-month plan to prepare for implementation.