- Service: Technology
Learn about relevant real-world use cases and best practices for leveraging the always-on data platform, DataStax Enterprise (DSE).
At this event, you will:
- Get a strong foundation in this next-generation architecture and leave knowing how to bring this powerful technology to your next application.
- Learn about DataStax Enterprise Graph, which is capable of identifying relationships and trends in massive and disparate datasets.
- Hear from the CTO of Azuqua, Craig Unger. He'll be discussing how Azuqua is using DataStax to power their latest innovations.
We're meeting at the iconic, newly remodeled Smith Tower. Come join us to learn, eat, drink and take in breathtaking city views from the Lookout on the 22nd floor.
- 5:00-5:30PM: Check-in and networking
- 5:30-5:35PM: West Monroe - Introduction to West Monroe
- 5:35-5:45PM: DataStax - Overview of DSE
- 5:45-6:15PM: Azuqua - Innovation at Azuqua, Powered by DataStax
- 6:15-8:00PM: Panel Q&A + Networking
DataStax will provide parking vouchers for the Butler Garage at 601 2nd Avenue.