Perspectives on what to expect and how to prepare your workforce for the next decade
A US workforce ‘sea change’ is coming in the next decade and the survivors and winners will be prepared and have a plan in place on how to deal with it. The challenges facing employers to address the ongoing evolution in the US workforce are accelerating. Those who survive, even thrive, through these changes will need to be prepared and have a plan in place to weather the storm.
Our June 23 workshop will be hosted at US Foods’ Rosemont headquarters. We will explore the undeniable and well documented labor trends and what organizations are doing to mitigate their impact and potentially turn them into business positives. We will hear from Amazon, Oberweis, US Foods, Loyola University and West Monroe on strategies and tactics to deal with an increasingly challenging workforce.Panelists:
- Pete Alle, VP of Supply Chain, Oberweis Dairy
- Jeff Arnold, Director of Workforce Optimization, West Monroe Partners
- Bob Blyth, VP of Labor Relations, US Foods
- Michael Foss, Sr. Manager, Logistics Optimization, Amazon
- Michael Hewitt, PhD, Assistant Professor, Quinlan School of Business, Loyola University Chicago
- Bill Duffy, Director, West Monroe Partners
Thursday, June 23
9399 W Higgins Rd #500
Rosemont, IL 60018
8:00–8:30: Networking and breakfast
8:30-10:00: Workforce 2020 panel
This breakfast session will be the first in a series of labor and workforce focused sessions designed to help companies better prepare for change and improve operational efficiency.
Register now, space is limited.