Join our two experts in design thinking and customer experience Paul Hagen and Laurel Geddes, for a highly interactive “innovation sprint” workshop. Attendees will design and prototype a new customer experience, and in the process will:
- Use core design-thinking methods to solve complex problems
- Break through barriers to innovation
- Learn to co-design with customers
- Identify tips to move from ideation to a “minimum viable product” to test with customers
- Understand a basic customer experience design process
Ultimately this workshop will help you immediately put your Ideas to action. You will leave able to drive and recognize value more quickly through iteration and continuous improvement of your customer experience strategy.
Paul Hagen is a senior principal of customer experience. He is also a former analyst at Forrester. Laurel Geddes, our design thinking expert will share her experiences working with companies such as Starbucks, Microsoft, L’Oreal and Coca-Cola.