Join Mike Hughes and Steven Waldrop to learn how OCM can be practically applied across your key initiatives to ensure business readiness and achievement of desired outcomes.
Key discussion topics include:
- Establishing a cohesive, realistic and measurable vision for an initiative
- Ensuring organization alignment of processes, structure, roles and capabilities
- How to understand and influence new behaviors
- Best practices in leadership alignment, employee/customer engagement, communications and training
- Setting realistic goals and progression of results through a ‘realization timeline’
- The importance of change management and governance efforts before week one and beyond the implementation
Case studies, examples and sharing of experiences from participants will provide practical learnings that you can apply back in your organization.