- Service: Customer Experience
Come celebrate CX Day in SoCal with Open Mic Night!
Activision loves a good hero story, and as host of this year's SoCal CX Day local networking event we want to hear yours!CX Day is a time to celebrate the heroes of customer experience. What better way to do so than to learn from the CX hero stories of our peers and to share fun hero stories of our own?
- Bring a success story to share from your own CX practice -- whether it's one that won you an award or one you have yet to share! Paint the before/after picture for us and tell us the impact!
- Come talk about your own CX hero and how they inspire you -- if that hero is a co-worker or mentor, bring them along to share the spotlight! The more the merrier!
- Share a story where your company saved the day by going to the moon and back for a customer!
- Be creative! If you have a couple slides or a video to share, please bring a thumb drive and we will have a laptop connected for shared use. We want to hear about, celebrate, and learn from your successes!
Your LNE team will kick off by taking the mic first. You'll hear CX hero stories from:
- Annette Franz, VP, Client Experience, Compellon, Inc.
- Chris Hodges, Director, Customer Experience & Digital, West Monroe Partners
- Sam Aborne, VP, Customer Experience, DAQRI
- Jen Maldonado, Manager, Support Insights & Training, Activision
- and YOU!
When: Wednesday, October 5, 2016: 5:30 - 7:30
Where: Activision, Pacific Corporate Towers "The Great Room" (lobby floor near fireplace/library), 100 N. Sepulveda Blvd., El Segundo, California 90245