Five9 will be discussing ways to enhance Salesforce Service or Sales Cloud deployment. Whether in a Customer Service/Care environment, or for Telesales/Telemarketing, Five9’s cloud contact center capabilities, along with our deep, proven Salesforce integration, provide a powerful combination to improve the efficiency, effectiveness, visibility and productivity of an organization.
Here's what we'll be doing:
- Kickoff: Gary Thorn, CRM Salesforce Developer at Cree
- Networking and Lunch: provided by Five9
- Enhance Your Service and Sales with Call Center Software, Chris Nelson, Five9
- Group Therapy and Networking
- Peer Networking & Problem Solving - This is a great opportunity to meet other Salesforce administrators and business leaders responsible for Salesforce to discuss and solve problems. Come and learn something valuable from a colleague about Salesforce and see what it can do now and how to better administer it for your company.
- Professional Skills Development - Come and develop a personal skills program for your own career development - learn about the features you need and how they work.
- Add business skills to your technical knowledge or vice-versa.
- Leave with a personal skills development plan.
- Kill two birds with one stone on the same day - learn and get a free lunch!
Please give us feedback about our user group meetings via the comments/questions section of this invitation. We look forward to seeing you there!