Matt Sondag will speak on the Quality of Earnings Issues in Medical Product Transactions panel.
This panel will discuss the following:
- Which transactions or other circumstances dictate that buyers engage a third party to complete a rigorous quality of earnings analysis
- At what stage of the deal process should a buyer initiate its quality of earnings analysis relative to some of the other buyer diligence requirements for the transaction
- What historical and prospective time periods should be considered in the quality of earnings analysis and why
- What tend to be the biggest quality of earnings traps and surprises for buyers of medical products businesses
- What items having an impact on earnings are commonly overlooked by sellers in presenting target financial information to prospective buyers
This event is being held at the Ritz Carlton Chicago.
11:00 AM – 5:30 PM CDT – Program
5:30 – 7:30 PM CDT – Reception
For more information, please click here.