Learn about West Monroe's Fitness Challenge!
In collaboration with Building a Healthier Chicago's Healthy Worksite Initiative, this employer-only event will focus on the best-in-class efforts of leading Chicagoland employers. Forum topics include culture of health, benefit plan design, use of incentives, engagement, communications, consumerism and measurement. Munzoor Shaikh, Tory Paez and AJ Brown will share West Monroe Partner's story about our Fitness Challenge. Additionally, they will offer tips on how small employers can kick start wellness programs without a large budget.
At this program you will:
- Explore the keys to creating and sustaining a successful culture of health
- Identify best practices in benefit plan design, use of incentives and wellness programs that work
- Understand the importance of a comprehensive benefit communications strategy
- Learn how to get employees and families engaged in wellness and how to help them become better health care consumers
- Determine what wellness initiatives you should measure and how to do it
- Participate in interactive roundtables for small, medium and large employers
- Visit national and Chicago-based wellness vendors in the exhibit hall
Space is limited. Register today!